Magnesium ingot metal/ Mg Metal is a fairly strong, silvery-white, light-weight metal.
- The high temperature at which magnesium burns makes it a useful tool for starting emergency fires during outdoor recreation. Other related uses include flashlight photography, flares, pyrotechnics and fireworks sparklers.
- To photoengrave plates in the printing industry.
- In the form of turnings or ribbons, to prepare Grignard reagents, which are useful in organic synthesis.
- Magnesium ingot, as an additive agent in conventional propellants and the production of nodular graphite in cast iron.
- Magnesium metal, as a reducing agent for the production of uranium and other metals from their salts.
- As a sacrificial (galvanic) anode to protect underground tanks, pipelines, buried structures, and water heaters.
|Type||Chemical Composition %|
Unit weight: 7.5 + 0.5 kgs per ingot.
Packing: ABOUT 1000 KGS BUNDLES, SHRINKWRAPPED (PLASTIC FILM) AND FASTENED WITH STEEL STRIPS (STRAPPED) ON WOODEN PALLETS for Magnesium ingot metal.
Ferro Silicon Silicon Metal-The best supplier of ferroalloy-Henan Star